Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's OK Thursday #3

 Hey y'all! I just got back from my 7:30am walk (3rd time this week, whoo!!) and I have a lot to do before I head to work at 11..so this is gonna be a super quick post! 
Linking up with Amber over at Brunch with Amber for...
Its Ok Thursdays


So, without further adieu...

It's OK...

...that I'll most likely be eating fast food for lunch today.

...that I made a C+ in one of my classes this semester...because I also made 3 A's and a B ;)

...to STILL be unpacking from school. Blech. 

...to be fed UP with all of the uproar over the passing of Amendment One here in NC. 
(disclaimer: I'm not opposed to people having their own opinions, just opposed to people putting down others' opinions, slandering them, and providing false information.)

...that I just ate a doughnut. Even though I already had breakfast. Oops.

...that I stayed on the couch all day yesterday. It was raining. 

...to talk to Rue like she's human. 

...that I cleaned out my closet last night and got rid of some clothes that still had the tags on them. Bad, I know. 

...that the fast food I'm going to eat today will probably be Bojangle's. 

...that I don't like sno-cones, even though I sell them on a daily basis.

...to be mad that I had to pay $7.75 to return a shirt that didn't fit. How is the U.S. Post Office going bankrupt with prices like that?!

...to be ME! 

Update: 2 days 'til I'm 20!! 

What are you guys saying "It's OK" to today?? Head on over to see Amber
and let us know!!

 Enjoy the rest of your Thursday, loves!! xo
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Don't worry - I had fast food for lunch too!