Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's OK Thursday #2

 Almost there, y'all. Almost there. 
One more day and then it's da weeeeeekend! Super pumped. Even though I'll be stuck inside writing a philosophy paper. BLECH.
I am planning to catch up on at least a little bit of sleep though, seeing as how sleep deprived I've been this week thus far. It's amazing that I made it to my 9:30 class this morning. Thanks, conscience...

Anyways, on to more important things..
Linking up with Amber at Brunch With Amber for "It's OK" Thursdays!


Its Ok Thursdays
Here..we..go!

It's OK...

...to like cold pizza and pasta more than warm pizza and pasta.

...to chow down on said cold pizza and pasta at 1:30am because late night hunger kicks in. 

...to hope this weekend is ugly and rainy because I'll have to be stuck inside writing paper. 

...to be super excited about my fabulous 13 followers, even when others have 100's and 1000's. 

...that I only came to drama class today so that I can get my paper back.

...that I only come to drama class every other day because my prof has been blessed in the looks department. 

...to want a new pair of tennis shoes even though there's nothing wrong with the ones I have now.

...to never carry cash because I'll spend it quicker. 

...to be entered into like 23654841328 giveaways right now.  Don't worry..once I hit 100 followers I will be giving back. Promise!

...to wish away the next two weeks because I want to be done with school for the summer.

...to hate strongly dislike my conscience sometimes.  

...that I've been writing this super short blog post for 45 minutes. I've got to get better at this..


What are you guys saying "OK" to today?
Head on over to see Amber and link-up with us!

One last thing...here's another hilarious link from #whatshouldwecallme to brighten your day! Enjoy!

WATCHING A TV GAME SHOW AND GETTING ONE ANSWER RIGHT
 

Hope the rest of your Thursday is more than just a little "OK"! ;) xo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... what I wouldn't give for some good cold pizza right now..

Thanks for the craving :)