Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sometimes and Always #2

Hello and Happy Tuesday, y'all!
Today is my second to last day of classes for the semester...wow!
This year has flown by, but I'm really not complaining ;)

Just a side-note before I get into today's post..
THE PREZ IS IN TOWN, Y'ALL.
 Yep, you bet ya. Good 'ole Obama is making his way to little 'ole Chapel Hill today to give a speech on.....? Beats me. They haven't publicized it very much. Rumors started swirling around campus last Wednesday/Thursday and the university sent us all an e-mail Sunday night giving us the few necessary details about how to get tickets and where the speech was going to bed held. I'm not the biggest Obama supporter (sorry if this offends anyone), but I was still pretty stoked to get the chance to see him speak. I mean, he IS the President. Anyways, sad story...I have class from 9:30-1:45 and the doors to the arena opened at 10am and the speech starts at 1pm. So, no President sighting for Haley. Poo. 
Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and Dave Matthews Band are also here doing a segment on Obama, but seniors got priority tickets for that. Again, poo!

Oh well, on to today's post!
Linking up with Megan over at Mackey Madness for...
 

Yay! Love this link-up. Here we go! 

Sometimes:  I don't pay attention in class.

Always: I go to class. (that conscience, I tell ya..)

 
Sometimes: I really, really, really want a soft drink.

Always: I abstain and do my best to keep my promise to myself. Booooo.

Oh, the things I would do for a Diet SunDrop right now...
 
Sometimes: I disappoint myself.

Always: I learn from my mistakes.

 
 Sometimes: I wish that summertime didn't come with 90+ degree weather.

Always: I wish that it came with 80 degree weather so I can wear cute clothes ;) 


Sometimes: It annoys me when Rue whines at the edge of the bed because she wants me to pick her up, even though she's very capable of jumping up there by herself.

Always: I'm thankful to have such a sweet, loving companion that loves me so much :)

love that sweet, little fur angel
 Sometimes: I get fed up with all of Facebook's changes.

Always: I stay on it like it's my second job. Whoops.  


 What are your "Sometimes and Always"? Link-up with Megan and let us know!

 Enjoy the rest of this beautiful Tuesday! xo
Photobucket

7 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Hahaha - I'm the same way with Facebook! I'm so happy I'm not the only one! :)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Sometimes I wish I had a tan like yours so I would look just as cute in that outfit. Umm...nope. Actually, that would be always. ;)

Ashley Turner said...

Oh wow - I have had a Sun Drop in years! I used to love that stuff - and Fresca! YUM!

Holly said...

Oh wow, I would have been disappointed to miss seeing Obama too. Boooo. :(

I have also tried to give up drinking soda, especially Diet Coke. Mostly it has worked, but sometimes it is irresistible. Oh well, cutting back is still good, right...? :P

Kristin said...

What a sweet blog, Haley! Stopping by from Mingle Monday :)
P.S. You make me miss college.

Katie said...

You won my giveaway!! :) check your email chicky. XOXO

Megan said...

I'm the same way with Facebook...and then sometimes I say I'm going to get rid of it, but I never do. Haha!

Thanks for linking up with me!!