Happy Monday, y'all!
I am proud to say that I am officially halfway done with college!
Can I get a heck yes, please?!
(((HECK YES)))
Thank you, thank you ;)
I finished up my last two exams Thursday and packed up my room and headed home for the summer! I'm so glad to be back home and stress free for a solid three months! Thank you, dear Jesus.
One of my summer resolutions (?) is to lose about 15 lbs. So this morning, I got my butt up at 7:00am to meet Jo at our local country club and we walked 27 holes! Not sure how many miles that is, but it took us an hour and a half and I figure I can walk a mile in at least 15 min. so I'm guessing about 6 miles? Anyways, I'm dead tired now but I feel so refreshed knowing that I've already got my heart pumping and ready to go. Can't wait to keep it up!
Oh, and not to mention Jo went ahead and gave me one of my birthday presents early...
![]() |
| love my new water bottle...and my best friend :) |
Moving on..
Today is a very special day for a certain long-haired chihuahua that I know!
My sweet Rue baby is FIVE years old today!!
I can't believe it...she's growing up so fast :(
![]() |
| The sweet birthday girl and myself! |
Now I'm going to bombard you with pictures of my sweet angel..
![]() |
| hiding under the covers..spoiled rotten |
![]() |
| testing out the new furniture a few years ago |
![]() |
| enjoying her new bed...also a few years ago |
![]() |
| she loves blankets...loves them. |
![]() |
| my daddy spoils her more than me |
![]() |
| climbing all over the car..naturally |
![]() |
| dreading bath time.. |
![]() |
| begging for a peppermint |
![]() |
| all ready for bed |
![]() |
| soaking up the sun |
![]() |
| senior prom picture |
![]() |
| Easter '12 |
![]() |
| Christmas '11 |
![]() |
| my birthday last year |
Mommy loves you more than you know <3
Come back tomorrow for a recap on my big brother's college graduation!
Hope you all have a wonderful start to the week!! xo

















6 comments:
Awww - Happy Birthday to your doggie!!
Ahhh! That dog is so stinkin' adorable. I love your prom dress. :) And I fondly remember how exciting it was to FINALLY be done with spring semester exams and back home for the summer! Enjoy it!
aww happy birthday to rue! my dog buddy turns 10 this month, we don't know the exact day he was born. they grow up so fast! lol!
AND congrats on being DONE!
Way to go on being halfway through school!! Enjoy every minute! What I would give to be back in college! Best time of my life!! Happy Birthday, Rue!!
xo,
Shanna
what a cute fur baby! have a great summer break
xx
Three cheers for being 1/2 way done! :) Awesome.
What is cuter? Your pup climbing all over the car or your daddy holding her? She's adorable.
(Gorgeous prom pic...with the dog...too cute.)
Post a Comment