Happy Hump Day!!
It's a super gloomy day here in eastern NC due to our first battle of the year with tropical depressions/storms/hurricanes...
Hola, Beryl. Nice to meet you.
And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Because since it will be raining all day...guess who is getting her first day off of work since May 13th?!
THIS CHICK.
Oh yeah, happy day!!!
But in order to brighten up this otherwise very gloomy day, I'm finally getting around to blogging about
my birthday weekend.
Yes, you're correct. It was almost 3 weeks ago. Sorry I'm not sorry.
But actually I really am. I just like saying that.
Anyway, without further adieu...
My 20th birthday weekend
I've always believed in getting the absolute most out of your birthday, as in staying up until 12:00am the night before your birthday, then getting up as early as possible without losing the ability to function, and finally going to bed as late as possible, while it's still your birthday.
It's really simple, I promise.
So I was up until about 12:30am May 11th/May 12th (my birthday was the 12th, btw), then I woke up at 6:00am to make my hair beautiful, and we left the house for New Bern at 7:30am!
We arrived around 9:00am and did a quick photo shoot at their beautiful waterfront park downtown...
After our completely impromptu and unprofessional photo shoot in the park, we headed for downtown for some shopping.
Lunch time at Lawson's Landing!
We left New Bern around 3:00 and headed to Beaufort for more shopping!
After leaving Beaufort, we headed back to the condo to freshen up and get ready for dinner!
| She has a few issues.. |
All in all, I had a WONDERFUL 20th birthday with the people that mean the most to me.
And I also finally got a new phone. Hallelujah, praise the good Lord Jesus. ;)
Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!! xo




6 comments:
You look so cute in that green top! Great color on you! :)
love your impromptu photo shoot! looks like you had a pretty great birthday! happy belated 20th! 20's a great year!
I love your perfect pose in every picture. :) You all look great. But who are all the people? Details. We need details. And by "we" I mean me. ;)
Happy 3 week late birthday...um...again.
Happy really late birthday!
Amy
fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com
Oh, to be 20 again!!! As you know, I just turned 34! So, a piece of advice, from this here GRANDMA, enjoy every bit of your twenties and have FUN! Love all the pictures. You looked gorgeous!!
xo,
Shanna
Happy super late B-day!! I absolutely love your outfit and that town was gorgeous!
p.s. - I agree with Gail. Details! haha :)
Post a Comment