Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fun Flick Friday #3

It's Friiiiiiiiday! 
And I'm excited for two reasons: 
1. It's Friday.
2. My birthday is tomorrow!! 

So excited -- expect a full recap on Monday ;) 

But as for today, I'm doing another Fun Flick Friday!
 Today's flick...

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)
 
 I love this movie, y'all. 
It's the perfect definition of a "romantic comedy" -- a perfect combination of funny and sweet.
Starring the wonderful and very beautiful...
Kate Hudson

and the amazing and very SEXY...
Matthew McConaughottie. McConaughey.

Long story short ---> Kate (Andie) makes a bet that she can get rid of a guy (Matthew/Ben) in 10 days. Matthew (Ben) makes a bet that he can get a girl (Kate/Andie) to fall in love with him in 10 days.
See the problem?? 
Read the full synopsis here.


Here are some of my favorites quotes and clips from the movie:


Andie: Does Princess Sophia want to come out and play?
Ben
: Who's Princess Sophia?
[Andie points at his crotch]
Andie
: Little, big, little, big... I don't know... we will find out!
Ben
: You can't name my member... Princess Sophia.
Andie
: Yes, I can!
Ben
: If you are gonna name my... member, you have to name it something hyper masculine. Something like Spike, or Butch, or Krull the Warrior King!


Hahahahahahahaha. Gets me every time!


Andie: You can't lose something you never had. 


Andie: Our love fern! You let it die!
Ben
: No, honey, it's just sleeping.



This is a MUST see -- definitely a "feel-good" movie if you're ever feeling down :)



Here's the trailer..

If you haven't yet seen this movie and you don't have big plans for the weekend...now you do!! ;)


For those of you have seen it, did you love it as much as I did? Are y'all in love with Matthew as much as I am? What about Kate? 

Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!! xo
Photobucket

5 comments:

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Such a good movie!!! Happy Early Birthday!!! Wishing you a fantastic weekend =)

Megan said...

This really is such a cute movie! She is adorable in it, even though she's annoying. Haha. Happy birthday!! Hope it's amazing!!

Annie said...

Definitely an awesome movie! Hope you had a happy birthday :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

this 'fun flick friday' thing is too fun. and you don't even want to know how many times I have seen this movie. not telling.

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

I missed you birthday! :( I'm so sorry!!! Been so cray here. Hope it was great! (So was it on the 11th or 12th? My nephew's was the 11th. :)