Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sometimes and Always #3

 Happppy Tuesdayyyy!!
I don't have much time today because of packing, work, exercise, and the 16876854 other things I have to do before Thursday night, so I'm gonna make this super short and super sweet!

I haven't linked up with sweet Megan over at Mackey Madness for Sometimes and Always so that's what I'm gonna do today!


So..here we go!

Sometimes: I don't get up early and run.
After our first 5k
Always: I feel so much better when I do.

_____

Sometimes: I get nervous about flying/plane crashes/frisky TSA agents.

Always: I get over it because I'm so ready to go on vacation.

_____

Sometimes: I get annoyed with how many times my dad calls me in a day. (Really y'all, it's like at least 15 times)
Always: I'm grateful to have him and to have a dad who cares so much about me.

_____


Sometimes: I wish my dog was nicer to strangers.
Rue the Watchdog
Always: I'm glad she's so protective over me (even though she's only 13 lbs.


_____

Sometimes: I wish I was super rich and could buy anything I wanted.


Always: I'm grateful for what I do have.


_____


Sometimes: I get so annoyed with how staged reality shows are (i.e. The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Real Housewives, etc)
Always: I watch them anyways.


_________________


Hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday!! xo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Reality shows? Staged? Aww. Thanks for busting my bubble. Lol. Guilty as charged. You know I love Bachelorette (but that's the only reality garbage I watch).

Rue looks like "Miss Attitude" in that picture. Vicious little beast, huh? Haha. My dog would just lick someone to death. ;)