Tuesday, June 12, 2012

please don't hate me..

Happy Tuesday, all you lovely ladies!!
I hate to disappoint y'all faithful few who read my Bachelorette recap every Tuesday...but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. Insert sad face and groan [here]. I'm super sorry but I've had a ton of things to do this morning and am running short on time and I would never think about giving y'all anything but THE VERY BEST Bachelorette recap.
So, with that being said, please come back tomorrow and I promise to have you a Bachelorette recap ready to go! 

But just so I don't completely leave y'all empty-handed today...enjoy some of these hilarious Ecards...
 






Haha! These things never fail to make me laugh out loud, a lot.

Have a fab Tuesday, y'all! xo

Photobucket

4 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

That's ok lady! Looking forward to reading your re-cap tomorrow!

Elissa said...

have a great day! and can't wait to read your recaps tomorrow!

-Elissa

Elissa said...

have a great day! and can't wait to read your recaps tomorrow!

-Elissa

Beginning with Becca said...

I love those e-cards! They are all so funny! Can't wait to read your recap tomorrow! I don't even watch the show but I am able to keep up with what is going on through your recaps!

Beginning with Becca